Friday, January 9, 2009

HAPPY SPARKLING 2009 GORGEOUS GODDESSES!

EACH GODDESS INSPIRED TREASURE FROM ADORA DEVA JEWELRY IS IBUED WITH LOVE AND
INTENTION AND IN EVERY FACET OF EVERY CRYSTAL RESONATES THE PURE VIBRATIONS OF MUSICAL CHIMES AND SACRED TIBETAN BRASS BOWLS. BEAUTY AND MAGIC FOR YOU!

Just received this lovely note today ...

Hello Linda Ann!

I purchased 4 pairs of earrings from you at the Well-Being Expo, 3 for my daughters and the grape cluster for me. Thank you for sharing your art and jewelry making gifts with me. I love wearing the exquisite grape cluster earrings. The vibration in them is strong and vibrant. My daughters loved the earrings you picked out. I was so excited to give the earrings to them and they love beautiful jewelry.

Wishing you prosperity,

Joan
Fairfield, CA

No comments: